Tuesday, May 28, 2019

#71: An Open Letter to the Fanbase from Darek Ocanom

FUCK YOU FUCK ALL OF YOU EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YO JUST SAT THERE AND DID NOTHING

He took her. Two weeks ago the Chameleon took Kendra. She was always stronger than him; her blade, the extension of her wrath, it was like kryptonite to Gwen and the dark cloud because HE COULDN'T TOUCH HER! And then he POSTED THAT VIDEO AFTER HE TRICKED HER INTO HAMBLING HER LIFE AWAY! SHE MADE A FUCKING DEAL WITH THE DEVIL AND LOST HER SOUL

BECAUSE OF YOU!

Let me calm down so I can make you UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU DID

Eighty-four views on that video he posted to Ben's channel. Eleven people read entry #64 where Monaco first reached out to the audience for help. Sixteen people saw my Facebook post about the reddit post which got four upvotes yet still NOT ONE PERSON REACHED OUT! CHAMELEON ASKED YOU TO SIT THERE AND DO NOTHING AND LIKE BRAINWASHED LITTLE SHEEP YOU MARCHED TO THE TUNE OF WHATEVER YOUR SCREEN SPEWED OUT!

Look I wasn't allowed to interfere in all this nonsense. Not beyond what I tried to do and that was to just try my best to put the situation out there. I advertised like a motherfucker and you know what I got? A couple likes from old friends and a reddit comment saying I need to check out a FUCKING NIGHT MIND VIDEO! (No offense if you happen to read this, but it was condescending and offensive, I didn't even respond because it pissed me off so bad). I knew that what you had to do was out-of-the-way. I knew that casual passers by wouldn't really be invested or take it seriously. ALL THE SAME I thought SOMEBODY would care! It's not that you didn't find the URL in the source code of the countdown. It's not that you didn't explore the site I painstakingly worked on for Rob's big reveal. It's not that you didn't find the coordinates to the park where I had Mark leave Monaco a flash drive. It's that you didn't EVEN GOD DAMN SHOW ANY INTEREST OR EFFORT AT ALL THAT INFURIATES ME!

Monaco has his, my, OUR email attached to it. His Twitter has existed for THREE YEARS and he gave all this info out in one of the first entries after the kidnapping!! NOBODY REACHED OUT! NOBODY ASKED WHAT WAS UP! NOBODY OFFERED HELP OR CONDOLENCES OR ANYTHING, JUST SUBMISSION AND COWARDICE AND BETEAYAL FUCK ALL OF YOU!!

AAAGH!!

I JUST CANT KEEP MY FUCKIGN COOL FUCK GRAMMAR OKAY YOU WOKE THE FURY IN THIS GOD AND NOW YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES ROB WILL SEND MONACO HIS FAREWELL GIFT A BOOK LONG WEATHERED THROUGH ITS TRAVELS AND THEN MONACO WILL LOSE EVERYTHING BUT HIS LIFE THE FACEBOOK PAGE FUCKING REEKS OF CHAMELEONS MUGGY LITTLE NUBS SO HE CAN FUCKING JERK HIMSELF OFF ON IT ALL HE WANTS YOU ALL SHOULD FOLLOW YOUR MINDLESS MECHANICAL GOD NOW ENJOY HIS CRYPTIC SPOOKY SHIT HE HAS NO DIRECTION HES A PURPOSELESS HACK AND YOU ALL JUST QUIVERED UNDER HIS DEMANDS YOU FUCKING SCUMSUCKER SHITHEELS.

I SERIOUSLY CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THIS WORLD CAN BE SO AUTHENTICALLY SHITTY YOU FUCKING FOLLOW THE STRANGEST TRENDS AND YOU THROW YOUR GOD DAMN MONEY AT POTATO SALAD AND KICKSTARTERS FOR THE SAME GAME WITH DIFFERENT COLORS ITS SO SHORTSIGHTED AND PATHETIC YOU ARE ALL PATHETIC AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES

THIS ISNT JUST A REFLECTION ON YOU COUPLE OF PEOPLE WHO SAW MY POSTS ITS ALL OF YOU JAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE FUCKIGN BYSTANDER EFFECT HOW MANY SUICIDES HAVE YOU WATCHED HAPPEN RIGHT BEFOFE YOUR FUCKING EYES HOW MANY OVERDOSES HAPPEN EVERY DAY CHILDREN STARVING MONSTERS STALKING INNOCENT SOULS THST GROW UP TO WASTE THEIR LIVES WORKING A DEAD END JOB TO PRODUCE THE NEXT GENERATION OF DISAPPOINTMENTS HUMANITY IS SUCH A WASTE AND YOU ALL REMINDED ME EVERYTHING THSTS WRONG WITB JT



Monaco isn't going to get out of this and I can't blame anyone but myself. I see the darkest timeline has been actualized. Just know that you're going down this road with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment