Wednesday, May 22, 2019

#69: mostcherishedmemory.exe

05/22/19

So this app will not run on mac. I don't really know what to do except ask Jae if she has the software to run this. Apparently this isn't Window-less household. I'm going to post the link here for any of you who want to try running the executable. No guarantee it isn't malicious obviously so use caution.

mediafire link

In other news the PRG files I had received yielded results, though the quality of them begs to be questioned. I do not know how coding works at all; I've always wanted to learn but never had the time. So I am going to try to paste the plaintext and hope that it does not interfere with the page format somehow.

MADRIK.prg

#include "sytem.prg"
mwin("The Jester of Bordeaux")
pause()
mwincls()
branch=random(2)
If(branch==1)
{
mwin("The tragic heroine dives from the rooftop.")
pause()
mwincls()
mwin("Behind her the flood pours from the sky and swallows the city whole.")
pause()
mwincls()
}
If(branch==2)
{
mwin("The wise old owl delivers a letter to the stoic protagonist.")
pause()
mwincls()
mwin("He follows the instructions carefully, dismembering his kin in preparation for his visitor.")
pause()
mwincls()
mwin("The outsider steps into the world of madness and faces the gutless sinner.")
pause()
mwincls()
mwin("Then, with her last breath, the heroine slays her self, spilling her secrets onto the page.")
pause()
mwincls()
}

This is "Alice 1 and 2.prg"

#incude "system.prg"
mwin("Enter the tragic hero and his impossible dream.")
pause()
mwincls()

This is another file sent to me called "Alice 1 ad 2.prg"

mwin("The World")
pause()
mwincls()

I may be wasting my time trying to figure all this programming nonsense out. I don't even know if Ali is alive right now but as long as there is even a chance of finding her I'm not going to rest until I've overturned every stone. I'll bring this to Jae and see what we can figure out tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment