Tuesday, May 14, 2019

#64: Please Help

05/14/19


Ali is gone.

We have been having a bit of a fight. She's kind of passive aggressively suggesting I am exaggerating the circumstances I find myself in. I definitely feel like it's putting undue strain on my mentality. That strain is just another drop in the ocean of pressure this new development is putting on me, though.

I'm losing my fucking cool right now and I can't even express properly how everything is going down. Fuck, I mean, this blog was halfway through documenting the events of March 27th, I haven't even had time to properly paint the picture of Gwen's final moments or the magnificent consequences of the murder. Now I need to drop all of it and fucking FIND MY BEST FRIEND BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENS!

...maybe something already did happen. It's highly unlikely that a kidnapper randomly targeted my friend. This is the work of Chameleon or Darek or one of the other personalities that have been orchestrating things. The video put up on Bens YouTube tonight is a telling sign that the malicious forces at work have taken her. I need to get ahold of my raging emotions and focus. I need to solve the puzzle they're laying out before me.

First of all, let me explain what just happened after I woke. I was so angry with Ali for her snide remarks that I stormed out of the house with change I had accrued from errand running. I bought myself some cheap liquor and shared a drink with the local vagabond. I got in late(or, rather, early) and passed out. I didn't even notice anything was amiss until I woke up and Jae asked me where Ali had been all day. A deep emptiness fell into the pit of my soul; I peered into the door to her room.

The blanket lay across her floor. She made her bed every morning. The laptop was still on in rest mode; if she had known she was leaving she would have closed it up to conserve battery. Her cat meowed expectantly, coiling around it's food bowl. I took a second to feed the cat and then I let the certainty of panic set in. She had not been in this room for a while. She was missing. Just like Casey and Jake, just like Mammoth, someone tied to my blog is gone without a trace. And nobody seems to think it's a big fucking deal!

I confronted Jae and insisted that something was seriously wrong. Jae responded very casually. I shouldn't have been surprised; she has never in any lifetime I remember shown her serious side. I pushed the issue and she said to bring it up with the police. I just gave up on her. The police are going to do exactly what they did to Ben with the envelope and disregard me due to lack of evidence. I need mental help, they would claim, and I'm fabricating scenarios for my art project.

Speaking of Ben, there was an upload to his YouTube. The link was plastered all over the internet but in case you didn't see it here it is:


The description links to another site with a countdown timer. Here is that link:


Not sure what all of it is really alluding to. I'm going to break down the videos contents in my next entry where I go over all my evidence. I need to focus. I can save her if I try. I know I can.

This is all just so much. I'm staring at this evidence, replaying the video over and over again, looking for any angle that contains any semblance of a clue to give me a direction to head in. Darek is silent throughout. Whatever is happening, I guarantee he has his grimy little hands in the middle of the madness.

I'm going to start researching everything I have and I'll put together a comprehensive list of my findings over the course of the night. Please, if you have any leads or any clues about this “Ali test” or from the hidden frames of the video, contact me on Twitter @CYHTCBR or email the account linked to this blog, infieruno@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment